header

Monday, March 24, 2014

Baby Step

A true baby step, a step towards our baby.
Finally, after months and months of either Hubby putting it off, not being able to afford it, or not having time to schedule it, we finally made our appointment with a RE (Reproductive Endocrinologist).
We go on April 9th to see Dr. Murray at Tennessee Reproductive Medicine.
It will be a two hour drive with an hours time difference that will make it feel like three.
I'm going to start putting together a list of questions to ask at our consultation so if anyone has some suggestions let me know.
Now that the ball is finally beginning to roll again, I hurried up and got with both my dr. and Dh's dr. and had our medical info sent over so that they will have everything pertinent at that first visit. I just couldn't wait anymore.
I'm sure the next two weeks are absolutely going to crawl by.

No comments:

Post a Comment