header

Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday Phone Call

At 7:45 this morning our embryologist called to let us know that our little acorn has definitely fertilized and is happily growing.
After a crap night where I battled nausea and stomach pain for most of the night the news couldn't have been better. For a brief moment I was estatic and completely forgot about the discomfort I was in. She also told me that tomorrow's call will bring our little acorn's grade and with that a hint at it's long term viability. I am hoping so much for a good grade, a little reassaurance that it will make it to transfer.
It is almost surreal to me to know that there is alittle piece of me and Phil growing slightly alive in a dish several counties away. A little bitty proof of our love in the world.
Today I am still dealing with some stomach pain, nausea, and am terribly gassy. The last of which is actually a little painful. My mom came out to spend the day with me, we had ice cream and played cards and tried to remain chipper and upbeat in all things.

Last night I started my z-pack of antibiotics and this morning I started my methylprednisolone and baby aspirin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment