header

Friday, July 25, 2014

I am woman hear me Roar!

Tonight I started my injections.
I was super nervous, my hands were shaking, my blood was pounding in my ears. I had to mix two vials of menopur to get the dose that the Re wants for me. There was an issue with an air bubble the first time, a massive air bubble. I finally had to squirt it back out into the vial and redraw it and then it went fine. An injection of menopur and one of Ganerilex later and it kinda sorta looks like a snake bit me on the lower left side of my tummy. Even with icing the spot and massaging a little the menopur continued to sting for a little while. It reminded me slightly of a wasp sting how they continue to sting and burn the effect coming and going for a few hours.
So at any rate I did it, whoot whoot. And I didn't need help from DH or anybody else to do it aside from the amazing encouragement from my girls, my online girls that is. I wanted to shout this little sucess to the rooftops and then felt slightly sad that I didn't have anyone close enough to our situation to tell other than my mother. Sometimes I feel like a loser that my closest friend is my mother.
After the shots, DH and I went to go see Hercules. It was okay but for me Kevin Sorbo is THE Hercules. Nobody else comes close. After the movie we went to a local italian place for the first time...we will not be going back. It was kinda a joke of a place as far as food quality/selection compared to price. So now I'm back home getting ready for bed and my RE appointment in the morning.
I've been thinking of sharing this song for a while it so perfectly describes me right now and I think tonight is the perfect night. I'm supposed to be going to see this wonderful lady on wednesday night for my first concert in so long I can't even remember the last one. How much you wanna bet Wednesday is ER day and I miss it?

No comments:

Post a Comment