header

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Monitoring Round 2

At my second monitoring appointment DH got to go with me, which is great because I think some of the people at the clinic were beginning to think my mother was my partner. Egh. So weird. It's obvious that we're mother, daughter but still I had a few comments of 'your husband....or your partner?' Whatever.
I still had three follicles but two have started to stand out. One at 18mm and the other at 16mm. My lining had only thickened up by about a single mm. The doctor said I could probably trigger that day and the eggs would be ready but he'd like to give my lining a little more time and maybe just maybe that third follicle would get big enough in the meantime as well. It's almost unbelievable to me that we're already talking trigger!
So the doctor decided to keep me on 150 iu of menopur for one more night and then downshift to 75 the next. I go back for my third monitoring appointment on Monday and I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if he told me to trigger then. Which feels crazy soon but honestly would put my ER day almost exactly where I thought it would...smack dab ontop of my concert. Boo. I was hoping for a day or two after originally. We'll see I guess.
My second round of injections went great. So much easier the second time around even though my menopur site kinda didn't want to stop bleeding for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment