header

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Trigger Happy

Last night at 8:47 exactly I adminstered my trigger shot. It would have been 8:45 but I was having issues yet again with super strong belly skin. Last time I was able to move it just a little to the side and viola! This time uhuh I moved it three seperate times and finally gave up and forced it in at the spot of least resistance. Which might be the reason why my stomach feels like crap this morning. Oh jeez the soreness. I can't bend over or sit down without a very real reminder of that shot. I think this hurts worse than the shot itself. And lets not even talk about when one of my furries decided to walk across my belly this morning. Kitty was almost launched into a wall. It did feel nice when she returned and sat just under the shot area. Like a personal vibrating heating pad.
As per the clinic's request I took a pregnancy test this morning to confirm that the trigger is in my system.

There she is folks! My first ever positive pregnancy test. Pity, its a falsie. I must say I expected it to be a darker line. But if there's one thing I've learned from TB its 'a line is a line' unless its an ovulation test, then a line is only a line if its a dark line. 

Tonight I get to go to my concert. *squee* super excited about that. I'm thinking that due to stomach soreness I'm probably going to wear a dress and let DH do just about everything for me shy of actually walking to our location. After we get there I'm going to plop down on a blanket and just enjoy some beautiful music under the stars.

Tomorrow will be here bright and early with egg retrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment